Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reunion













I will be in Malaysia on March 16-21 to celebrate the wedding and birthday of my Malaysian friend, Diyana. In Malaysia, I will be seeing our common friends, Syima, also a Malaysian and Tuitui who will be flying from Laos. I think this trip will be the last personal trip I will be making within the next two years. I had made a decision to refrain from traveling so I can save money. Initially, I thought of including Thailand in this trip, but since March is not a vacation period yet, adding it is not feasible. I haven’t been to all countries of Southeast Asia but how come I decided to stop traveling? Does it mean I am not interested to see the rest? Definitely not. I still love to travel. In fact, I still have several places in mind. It is jut that traveling depletes my savings. And at this point, failure to feed my bank account gives me uneasiness that I don’t like to feel. Looking back to the travels I have made in the past seven years to Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and Malaysia, it is no longer bad if I stop for a while. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment