Monday, January 23, 2012

Dream Job

Three weeks ago, I wrote my bucket list for 2012. One of the things written on my list is to find a new job. It is not actually a new job. I still like to teach, it is more of finding a new school or university that promotes growth and brings out the best in its employees. Last October, I was offered to teach in a big Catholic college in my province. Although it is not yet my dream school, I accepted the offer since the offer is quite good. The salary is better, the school is reputable with an efficient system that works, and my future bosses seem to be nice people. I want to give this one a chance.

My dream really is to teach at Philippine Normal University. I applied in 2008 but received no word from them. It must be the politics then. As one of the best universities for teacher education, it would be an honor to work there. Imagine, being able to teach future mind builders of this country, no job can be better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment