Monday, January 9, 2012

BFF


The much anticipated Christmas vacation has come. All in all I have 18 carefree days which I intend to spend with my family and a couple of friends. One of the friends I will be seeing is Marie who together with her husband and daughter will be leaving for the US for good. Marie is one of my best friends. We have known and cared for each other each other for almost two decades that is why knowing she will not be around as she used to gives me a little anxiety. I am just thankful that I have kept friends who are based abroad so I am sure Marie and I will get through a long distance friendship successfully. The thought she is leaving soon made me realize that each of us has respective paths in life that must be walked through. For only by crossing those paths our happiness and fulfillment may be found.

Congratulations Marie! I am solidly behind you. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment