Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BFF ( 2 )

I met up with my best friend Marie and her family last December 23. As I mentioned on my previous entry, Marie, her husband, and their daughter will be migrating to the US before the year ends. It was a lovely meeting for the both of us. That was our first and last get together for 2011. I was supposed to see them in October but my schedule then did not make it possible.

Over dinner, we talked about her preparations and thoughts on the new the life her family will soon be starting. While listening to her, I felt very proud of what she has become. She found a loving husband, and is now a mother to an adorable daughter. Marie is the perfect example of a caring mother who wishes and looks forward to a good life for her loved ones and at the same time, aware that things don’t usually come on a silver platter. She knows the life they will experience in the US is very different from what they had in the Philippines but as I see it, Marie and her husband are both determined to raise the family whenever God puts them to be. That alone is a huge comfort to us who love their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment