Monday, January 23, 2012

My Bucket List ( 2012 )

My 2011 ended not as beautiful as the way 2010 closed. However, I must say that I’m more optimistic of what 2012 may have in stored for me. I have come up with the list of eight things I want to accomplish this year. They are not many but they are all significant to me. I have decided not to travel ( with the exception of Diyana’s wedding in March, which I had planned before I decided not to travel for the next two years ) to save money for my future business. Here is my bucket list for 2012 arranged according to their importance.

  1. Get a scholarship grant
  2. Find a new workplace
  3. Save money
  4. 4. Debt-free 2012
  5. Write and publish articles
  6. Attend GO Negosyo seminars
  7. Tiling of our two-storey house
  8. Acquire or receive a laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment