Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What Makes Me Smile These Days...


Life can be monotonous. Once you realize it, the feeling can be dragging and difficult. I hate to see life as dragging and difficult because when I see life this way, I will not be able to see its wondrous beauty anymore. The past few weeks were quite uneasy for me. I had to follow-up an important matter in Manila that tested my patience and perseverance. Aside from that, the arrival of the summer season here in the Philippines perfectly triggered my allergic rhinitis.And, finally my father's hospitalization added another blow to my already " toxic life ". I am just thankful, God never fails to provide beautiful things that help me go by... Jai Ho!


1. Nice E-mails from unexpected people. I have been exchanging E-mails with my new found friend whom I met through my favorite website. A busy friend managed to update me with the latest on her life.

2. Churchmates asking my nephew Ponso about my whereabouts when they failed to see me at the church service.

3. My mother's pledge to buy me a nice textile for a formal dress. Thanks Nanay!


4. People reading my blogs especially fellow Tony Leung friends and supporters.


5. New programs on Channel News Asia this month of February that make my Saturdays more enjoyable and relaxing. Please try to catch ....


a. Asian Monarchies

b. Kung Fu Kitchen

c. Sun Tzu: War on Business

d. The Couch

6. Seeing Ponso growing up. Changing from being a skinny child to a nice looking pre-teener.

7. My blog that gives me the opportunity to express myself, share my thoughts, and practice English.
8. My best friend's pregnancy and the inivitation to be one of the Ninangs ( godmother ) of her soon to be born child.
9. Messages from friends telling me the latest in their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment