Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Namaste India!




As 2010 bids farewell, it is just right to reminisce the good things that happened to me this year. One of the best gifts I received was my first ever trip to India. I’ve never imagined myself visiting India. It is far, an 8 hour flight from Manila, and the airfare is quite expensive. But it turned out, God has plans that are sometimes beyond our imagination. True indeed, in the afternoon of November 14, 2010, I was on a Philippine Airlines flight to Hong Kong to catch a Jet Airways flight to New Delhi.

The flight from Manila to Hong Kong was smooth. The PAL ground crew was able to find a rear window seat fro me. I knew the trip would be short so I was relaxed, besides, a visit to Hong Kong no matter how short or long is always a pleasure. I love everything about that lovely and compact city. I stayed at the airport for only three hours. Before the clock strikes 8:00 pm, the Jet Airways plane took off for that incredible city called New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment