Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April & May


I had written several articles before finally publishing this entry. I thought of publishing an article about my good friend Marlyn as a sort of tribute to her 40th birthday but privacy concerns made me shun from the idea. Instead, I came up with a list of birthday wishes for her and another girl friend, Michelle only to realize that those wishes are better mention face to face than publish on line.


Today, April 1 is the start of my two-month vacation. It is not really a vacation. It is actually a break from my usual day-to-day job where I had to work seriously for 5-6 hours. The next two months will just be a happy walk in the park, thus giving me more time to post entries on my blog, read the books I have been wanting to read, meet up with friends, and stay at home with my family. I will be doing serious stuff too but just the thought of a more relaxed months ahead is enough to bring smile back to my round and oily face. Well, I can only say " Happy Vacation MG ".

No comments:

Post a Comment